I have learned that oftentimes, people don't know exactly what you go through or have gone through to get to where you are or exactly how you made it through, they just see the outcome. Trust and believe that it isn't always a part of God's plan for people to know exactly what or how you got through something, but for you to just be thankful that YOU MADE IT!
I firmly believe that it is a part of HIS amazing grace and plan for YOUR life that others don't get the "unworthy/selfish" credit for what you made it through. It happened/happens that way for a reason. Don't fight it, deny it or try to change it because in the end...YOU WIN! #BeSteadFast #YouGotThis #Winner
* What would my life be like if I had thought through some decisions?
* Could I have ever really learned some things had I not made mistakes?
* Where would I be if I had taken a different path in my life or career?
* How much have I really grown from the past?
* Am I allowing myself to live in the present and not dwell on past hurts or mistakes?
* Am I afraid of what the future holds for me?
* Could I have done things differently to make life better?
* Am I spending too much time on the small things that really don't matter?
* Am I focused too much on the advancement of others instead of my own growth?
* Are my problems really this big or am I giving too much credit where it doesn't belong?
TAKE a deep breath or two
RE-ADJUST your focus!
PLAN the course of action
Oftentimes, we spend too much time and energy wondering about things that can potentially hinder our progress, until we miss the learning experiences of life. Mistakes will be made but we don't have to continue to make them. We can learn from them and reposition ourselves to move forward. Be confident enough in yourself to know that even in the midst of your ups and downs in life, there is hope if you only believe and trust in YOU!!
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions? Let me know. Please share this blog and send me some feedback on Facebook and Twitter.