As an Lifestyle Vlogger/Blogger, Mompreneur and Ambassador for the Greater Good, I bring solid experience, knowledge and skills to the table with the following:
- Current Professor of Business/ Social Psychology and Nonprofit Management for graduate level students
- 17+ years experience in IT to include running an IT support department for an international consulting firm, technical writing and developing policies, procedures and communications for organizations
- Currently conduct research on social engagement, work with clients and find creative ways to enhance their social engagement for the greater good
- Re-branded the former radio show into a empowerment media outlet Royal Snippets.
- Wrote and self-published 3 books on empowerment & marriage, and co-wrote 2 books on women’s lifestyle
- Started and ran a nonprofit organization for several years and continue to work with nonprofits
- Worked for several community newsletters and papers over the years contributing content
- Contributed content on business development and empowerment to several online sites for 9+ years
- Produced, hosted and wrote content for a an empowerment radio show on BlogTalkRadio
- Former co-host on WCIU.com of the Six Brown Chicks show
- Featured on OWN network with Iyanla Vanzant and has had several appearances on Oprah's Life Class.
- Work featured in The Huffington Post, RollingOut Magazine, Essence.com, Chicago Tribune, GetJetMag.com and the OWN Network.
Please click links below to access media work.