1. It's okay to make mistakes, but don't dwell in them and beat yourself up. Forgive yourself, forgive others, shake the dust from your feet and move on.
2. Never allow negative words to infiltrate your spirit. Negativity can break the barriers of your soul and harden your heart. It is easy to internalize someone's negative words and use them as an excuse to react in an unconstructive way. Use your energy toward more positive things, like spending time nurturing your spirit.
3. It doesn't hurt to tell someone they are beautiful, or that you appreciate them. Speaking kind words help to breathe life into a dead situation. Use your words wisely.
4. Accept the fact that you are beautiful inside and out, and that we are all unique. Don't dwell on what someone else looks like. Instead, embrace your gift of beauty and know that you are a queen.
5. Keep pressing forward and never give up on your hopes and dreams. It will take time to bring them to life, but never stop believing that you can achieve them, and then do the work.
Dawgelene (Dr. Dawj) Sangster